Do you buy cable sets / looms / wire harnesses / cut wires?
Do you want to reduce costs?
Do you need improved service levels?
The CR-22 provides numerous benefits including:
- High volume runs with speeds up to 5m per sec.
- Reduced set-up times.
- Increased process efficiencies for both large batch size and high mix production runs
All this means higher quality products being delivered faster at extremely competitive prices.
Whether a simple switch assembly cut, stripped and fitted with crimped terminals, or a bespoke harness with connectors, switches and fuses, Camis can supply all your needs.
What do Camis processing facilities include?
- – Material cutting
- – Stripping
- – Window/mid stripping
- – Auto bootlace ferruling
- – Wire end twisting
- – Marking with labels
- – Coiling with long wires
- – Harness / job sequencing
- – Hot stamp marking
- – Wire end tinning
- – Insertion of weather seals
- – Closed barrel crimping
- – Ink jet marking
- – Batching of finished wires
- – Short length processing
- – Multi-core cable production