Job Posting for Loan Officer Associate at USAA
Function of Job
to onboard and enhance mortgage revenue through different stations ( e.g., phone, mail, email, internet). You engage users using your expert understanding of USAA services and products as well as your capability to discover and comprehend their specific requirements. Being an Loan Officer Associate you handle a loan contact and workload users to effectively and effortlessly gather needed paperwork. Your capability to build rapport, quickly arrange incorporated solutions, and continue are needed abilities with this part.
- Providing built-in solutions and world-class customer care to all users
- Transforming pre-qualifications and applications for the following mortgage products: VA/Conventional both Purchase and Refinance, and FHA
- Paying attention very very very carefully to people to empathize and recognize their unique requirements for economic protection
- Serving as a liaison between users and USAA groups, making sure all appropriate info is collected and provided to facilitate closings
- Showing expert understanding of USAA home loan items and advantages so that you can offer superior user solution.
- Efficiently handling the workload utilizing organizational and multitasking abilities
- Analyzing monetary and credit information to look for the acceptability of loan danger to get bank, investors and https://tennesseetitleloans.net/ regulatory policies
- Offering friendly, prompt and informed reactions to people and alternative party phone telephone phone calls
- Act relative to all appropriate and requirements that are regulatory.
- Comprehensive routine supply is necessary Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- The total number of training time can last for 6 months.
- You have to effectively finish an exercise system. USAA training programs consist of class instruction, computer-based classes, and instructor-led tasks with systems simulations.
- Workers going to training are anticipated to satisfy USAA’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
- Comprehensive routine accessibility to exert effort a 5 time, 40-hour work week through the company hours of Monday вЂ“ Saturday, 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- A 30% change premium pay applies to the office hours planned after 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday and weekends.
- Senior school diploma or GED equivalent.
- As much as 1 12 months of sales or customer care experience
- 2 yrs of product product sales experience or BachelorвЂ™s level or service that is military.
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable work experience) in operation management, Finance, advertising or field that is related.
- 6 months of RE experience that is lendingRE originations, RE loan processing, closing or underwriting RE loans, or a mixture of) AND product product product product sales experience.
The description that is above the details considered required to explain the key functions associated with task and may not be construed as an in depth description of all of the work requirements which may be done within the work.
Along with other USAA applicant screenings, people employed for roles accountable for real estate loan origination, processing and closing needs to be federally registered regarding the National Mortgage and Licensing System Registry (NMLSR) after being employed. The NMLSR will require people to offer recognition information, economic solutions associated work history, and reveal particular unlawful, civil judicial or regulatory/licensing actions which were brought against them. Moreover it calls for which they be fingerprinted for an FBI history check.
Relocation help just isn’t readily available for this position.
Make an application for this task
Accept alerts for any other Loan Officer Associate work spaces